Experience Required: 2 + years
Educational qualification: BE, MSC or MCA
Should have 2 + years of hands-on technical experience working as a developer or programmer.
Should have a proven ability to be flexible and to work hard, both independently and in a team environment with changing priorities.
Should also have good English oral and written communication skills
- .NET development, C#, Winforms, Classic ASP.Net and ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.Net, XML, XSLT, DHTML, HTML5, IIS, Entity Framework and other .NET data mechanisms.
- Worked on MS SQL Server, LINQ, stored procedures, functions, triggers and created database designs
- Experience in requirements evaluation (translating functional specifications into technical solutions), requirements gathering, and requirements definition.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with any version control tools (SVN/TFS/GIT).
- Microsoft Office Products.
- Mobile Application development.
- MVC,WCF, MVVM and WPF.
- Web API, RESTful APIs.
- Experience working on Agile projects using test driven development.
- Exposure to unit testing frameworks like N-Unit, MS Test and/or mocking frameworks.
- Good understanding of agile/scrum development practices, especially Lean and TDD.
- SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure websites a plus.
- Experience working with customer facing APIs and SDKs a plus.
Interested candidates can mail me their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org