Shift timing: Night shift
Certification: CCNP/CCIE Collaboration
- Support, administration and installations/upgrades of network hardware and software.
- Should be flexible to work on incidents in a L1, L2 or L3 role.
- Troubleshooting network and firewall problems and dealing with external suppliers (e.g. logging support calls, working with network consultants).
- Undertake a role in network-related IT projects.
- Should be able to setup account and network configuration.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Talk to clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
CCNP Collaboration certified candidate should have the following skills:
- General Network concepts
- Fundamentals of OSI & TCP/IP model
- IP Addressing & Summarization
- Basics of routers and routing (EIGRP,OSPF,BGP)
- Basics of LAN Switching (VLANs, Inter-VLAN routing, STP)
- Network Services (Telnet, SSH, NTP, DHCP, Syslog)
- IP phone boot process.
- Phone registration through CME (IOS based)
- CME features- call park, call pick-up, paging, intercom
- Understanding of clusters, ISDN configuration
- VoIP dial peers and POTS
- Cisco ip phone registration through CUCM (Manual/Auto/BAT)
- Understanding and Implementation of voice gateways MGCP,H.323,SIP
- Signaling and Flow of voice gateways
- Call routing elements: route group, route list, SLRG
- Partition & CSS
- Media Recourses
- Integration of CUCM with CUC via SCCP & SIP
- Mobility: device/extension mobility, MUA, Single Number reach (SNR)
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)
- Call manager fall back
- Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP)
- Automated Alternate Routing (AAR).
Experience in troubleshooting and working within a support organization
- Strong Proficient experience with Cisco Collaboration tools.
- Preferably a CCNP Collaboration or Higher (not required)
- Experience working with CUCM, CUC, and Presences
- Not Required but helpful UCCX
- Experience working with Router & Switch
- Preferably Meraki and Cisco tool product lines
Note- We need somebody who can join us immediately or within 7-15 days.