Shift: Night Shift (9pm to 6am IST)
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive would be:
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Good communications skills.
- Shall have atleast 2 to 4 years of experience in Customer Service role.
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English is also desired.