Shift timing: UK shift
We're looking for a PHP developer, with three or more years commercial
experience. this should be the sentence.
We're strong believers in open source - our core platforms are wordpress & woocommerce,
joomla, with some use of drupal, magento & laravel. We also deliver software and website
solutions for a wide range of clients.
If you can inspire a delivery team, have a passion for technical excellence and have the
communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with our clients, then this could be a
great role for you.
- Developing innovative, high quality technical solutions
- Building relationships with clients and helping them to achieve their goals
- Research new technologies and ways of delivering projects
- Presenting and rationalising your work internally and to our clients.
- Work both independently and as part of a wider team to deliver on client software and web solutions
- Maintaining the high-quality technical standards for all the agency’s output.
Proficiency in the following:
- At least three years demonstrable on-the-job experience in developing website and
- Great written and face to face communication skills
- An ability to translate complex client requirements into a deliverable plan
- A dedication to coding excellence and continuous personal development
- An ability to execute projects across multiple domains
- Core experience in Open Source CMS development
- At least 2 years agency experience