ESG provide the outsourcing of all LAMP technologies. Some examples are below. Contact us to learn more.
PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C, Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated web pages quickly.
PHP is considered today as one of the most famous scripting languages. It is widely used today as a general purpose scripting language, particularly useful for web developments and like other scripting languages; it can also be embedded directly into the HTML code. Within a short span of time, PHP has gained remarkable popularity and its community is increasing rapidly.
- PHP, as you may know, is a free software and anyone can download it; use it and it supports various operating systems
- The syntax of PHP is quite similar to C which makes it more appealing for computer programmers.
- Whatever you have done with Perl in the past, you can do it with PHP.
- PHP is web specific and is more powerful than Perl.
- PHP works equally well and can be deployed on many web servers like Apache, IIS etc
- PHP scripts can be used for various standard network protocols as well.
Call to make an enquiry,
for some advice or a chat.
For a no obligation conversation
call 020 7609 2800, 020 3286 0020.
or contact us
ESG modes of communication include internet & video telephony, remote desktop, IM and an online control panel to access 24/7.