ESG provide the outsourcing of all Testing technologies. Some examples are below. Contact us to learn more.
Some of the Testing Technologies in which ESG are expert in the outsourcing of:
What is HP QTP?
QTP is an automated functional Graphical User Interface testing tool that allows the automation of user events on an application. It uses VB Scripting language to specify the test procedure, and to direct the objects and controls of the application. It works by identifying the objects in the application and performing the desired operations on them, it can also be used to capture object properties like name or Text ID etc. Framework of QTP is designed mainly for Windows and Web-based applications. QTP is primarily used for regression testing.
Few distinct advantages QTP offers over other testing tools:
- QTP uses VB scripting language which is more user friendly and easy to understand.
- Better Support for VB, Java based applications due to inbuilt add-ins.
- Able to split a single test into various actions for making debugging easier and better maintainability.
- Enhancement of existing QTP scripts without the application being available; by using the Active Screen.
- Ability to set up Property Recognition Order and prioritization using Object Identification menu.
- Working with Object Repository in terms of Object Repository Comparison, Exporting Local objects, etc. in advance manner.
- Easy integration of external function files in terms of creating Libraries.
Call to make an enquiry,
for some advice or a chat.
For a no obligation conversation
call 020 7609 2800, 020 3286 0020.
or contact us
ESG modes of communication include internet & video telephony, remote desktop, IM and an online control panel to access 24/7.