Whether it's in-house accounting or an extension to your accounting services, ESG will provide resource expert in your processes. Once we have established your modus operandi we replicate the processes efficiently and with utmost confidentially. As well as dramatic cost savings you will benefit from dedicated resource, focused, energetic and flexible around your requirements.
ESG is not an accountancy firm. We provide the resource expert in the accounting and book keeping processes that you undertake. You manage directly the individual resource(s), or team leader, just as if that person(s) was in your office. You tell us the skill sets required and we provide the experts. This is our tried and tested virtual employee model.
The costs are based on the skill sets required. A CPA and a book keeper of course command different costs. The only certainty, without knowing your requirements, is that it will be a fraction of the cost you are paying now.
- Compliance accounting and preparation of company accounts
- Annual company accounts
- Confirmation Statement (formerly Annual Return)
- Financial management reporting
- Profit & loss and analysis
- Balance sheet and analysis
- Book keeping
- Accounts receivables, sales invoicing & credit control
- Accounts payable, purchase order processing and management
- Payroll & RTI compliance
- Data entry & bank account reconciliation
- And everything else!
- Whether you use Quickbooks, SAP, Sage, Tally or any of the myriad cloud based systems, we have experts available to take over your workload. If you use a desktop based software then our experts will simply connect via remote desktop/VPN to seamlessly provide cost effective accountancy services.
Call to make an enquiry,
for some advice or a chat.
For a no obligation conversation
call 020 7609 2800, 020 3286 0020.
or contact us
ESG modes of communication include internet & video telephony, remote desktop, IM and an online control panel to access 24/7.